Moe Life Skills is a registered charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC) and there are many ways you can help us support our participants, their families and our local community!
- Donate to us directly via our bank account. Please contact us for details, and once we know that you have made a deposit we will send you a receipt.
- Donate via workplace giving, and have a regular donation automatically deducted from your pay. Information on how to set up workplace giving can be found at www.ato.gov.au
- Run a fundraiser in your community. Fundraising ideas include morning teas, sausage sizzles, trivia nights, and fun runs.
- Request that donations be made to us in lieu of gifts for birthdays, anniversaries, and other occasions.
- Leave a bequest in your will to Moe Life Skills.
- Give a gift in memory of a loved one by asking people to donate instead of sending flowers.
- Run a fundraiser amongst your employees. Fundraising ideas include morning teas, sausage sizzles, trivia nights, fun runs, chocolate drives, and competitions.
- Matched giving via the workplace giving program. Information on how to set up workplace giving can be found at www.ato.gov.au
- Sponsoring programs or events.
- In-kind support.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, contact us to discuss ways that you could help in our office and programs.
If you would like to join the team, send in your resume and any supporting documents.