Would you like assistance with:
- Daily personal activities?
- Personal care?
- Household tasks?
- Preparation of meals?
- Accessing transport?
- Accessing community activities or events?
- Purchasing everyday items?
We can assist you in the development of daily living and life skills to increase your ability to live as independently as possible in areas such as:
- Time Management
- Healthy Cooking
- Health and Well-Being
- Living Independently
Examples of the types of supports activities available:
- Recreational activities
- Community events and activities
- Skills development
We can deliver supports in a number of ways:
- One-on-one support
- Group support or activities
- At home sessions
NDIS funding is available for you to purchase the following core supports:
- Assistance with Daily Life
NDIS funding is available for the following capital supports:
- Assistive Technology*
NDIS funding is available for the following capacity building supports :
- Improved Daily Living Skills
These are just some of the daily living supports we can assist you with. We can work with you to find a solution that meets your goals. To find out more, please contact us today.
* Support not currently available. Register your interest to be notified when support becomes available.