Would you like assistance with:
- Developing your social skills?
- Conversational skills?
- Self esteem, resilience and self-expression?
- Creating friendships?
- Being more than friends, beginning a relationship?
- Learning your rights and responsibilities?
- Assertiveness and problem solving?
- Development of protective behaviours?
- Behavioural support and support strategies?
We can assist you in the development of your relationship skills to increase your social participation by:
- Giving functional assessments
- Providing social skills development with an individual, for participation in community and social activities
- Providing highly specialised intensive support interventions to address harmful or persistent behaviours of concern
- Providing training for carers and others in behaviour management strategies required for the disability
We can deliver supports in a number of ways:
- One-on-one support
- Group support or activities
- At home sessions
NDIS funding is available for you to purchase the following capacity building supports:
- Improved Relationships
These are just some of the relationship supports we can assist you with. We can work with you to find a solution that meets your goals. To find out more, please contact us today.
* Support not currently available. Register your interest to be notified when support becomes available.