Would you like assistance with:
- Obtaining volunteer or work experience?
- Transition from school into employment?
- Finding and keeping a job?
- Employment related assessment and counselling?
- Specialised supported employment?
- Employment support?
- Employment preparation and support?
We can assist you in the development of your work skills to increase your economic participation by:
- Undertaking workplace assessment to determine adjustments or modifications to workplace or work processes to ensure employment is maintained and matches your capabilities
- Ongoing on-the-job support to enable you to maintain/retail supported employment
- On-the-job training and post placement support related to your disability that enables you to adjust and manage demands of the job and workplace environment, and to assist employers to successfully manage your placement
- Capacity building through providing skills training such as transport, time/financial management, and self-care to support a participant to get a job post school
We can deliver supports in a number of ways:
- One-on-one support
- Group support or activities
- At home sessions
NDIS funding is available for you to purchase the following capacity building supports:
- Finding and keeping a job
These are just some of the work supports we can assist you with. We can work with you to find a solution that meets your goals. To find out more, please contact us today.
* Support not currently available. Register your interest to be notified when support becomes available.